Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Journal

   February went by quickly for me! Yes, I know it is the shortest month of the year... but really, time seems to be flying by! Lately the Lord has been bringing Psalm 90:12 to my mind "...teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom" I don't know about you, but I need that reminder from God's Word!  
    Earlier in the month we celebrated my niece's 1st Birthday! What a joy she is! And what a joy it was to be there for her birthday party! It was a quick trip, but totally worth it! Time spent with my nieces and nephews is never short on laughter, smiles and fun!
    With many days in the 40's and 50's this past month, we no longer have any snow to speak of. And longer walks outside have been enjoyable! (If it's not too windy!) February's unusually warm weather brought on an early "sugar season" (maple sap harvesting and processing!) We've already boiled down our first batch, resulting in 2 qts. of syrup! Hopefully we will have much more production in the coming days and weeks! (Stay tuned for a sugar season post!) 
  The days are flying by... Spring is just around the corner and some days it feels like it is already here! Time is marching on! 😉
 
So teach us to number our days,
That we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
Psalm 90:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I would love to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below!