Saturday, February 11, 2017

My Grandparents

  Growing up I was blessed to have all four of my Grandparents living close by. Each one has been very involved in my life, for which I will always be grateful. I don't know if there is anyway to fully express how dear each one of them is to me. Thank you Grandmas and Grandpas for  your love, laughter, listening ears, baby-sitting, tea parties, food 😊 and always an open door into your hearts and homes! I love you all SO MUCH! 
We celebrated my Grandma Z's 84th birthday last weekend! 
 
Holly and I had fun planning, preparing, decorating and hosting a party for her! We made supper and Lime Jello Poke Cake with 7 Minute Frosting for dessert!
 


   This picture was taken a few years back on the 4th of July. We had a patriotic outfit contest! Can you tell we were having a lot of fun together?!  Yep, my Grandparents are some of my best friends! 😀  (left to right: Grandma M. Me and Grandpa Z.)
 Here is another picture from a few years back.  My Grandpa M. Grandma M. and me on South Padre Island. What a wonderful time we had! 😊 

Thank you Lord for my grandparents! 
They are a gift of your goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I would love to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below!