Thursday, May 18, 2017

Two Favorite Kinds Of Tea



   I am a hot tea lover! And it is a rare day in my life that doesn't include at least one cup of tea! And in the wintertime make that 2-3 cups! :) Over the years I have become quite opinionated on what a good tasting cup of tea is & isn't and I have found my favorite kinds of tea among the many brands and flavors that I have tried. I know that I haven't sampled a fraction of the teas on the market... but from what I have tried... these are two of my favorites: 

Prince of Peace Organic Jasmine Green TeaOrganic Jasmine Green Tea 
from Prince of Peace 
 This is my go to, everyday cup of tea. In general I don't like green teas, but my one exception is jasmine green tea! For me the jasmine covers up the "grass" flavor that is characteristic in most green tea blends. I think I have liked most brands of Jasmine green tea that I have tried... but the one I normally purchase is Prince of Peace from Vitacost.com. I love that you get 100 bags in a box for under 6 dollars (and if you watch for sale codes you can get it even cheaper!) They also offer a non-organic Jasmine Green Tea, which is also good and slightly less expensive.

Good Earth® Sweet & Spicy™ Caffeine Free Herbal Tea 18 ct Box  
Sweet & Spicy 
caffeine free - herbal tea
From Good Earth
    This tea has bold flavor! With the most prominent tastes being cinnamon, ginger & orange. The name sweet & spicy fits this tea perfectly. Both my Mom and I have loved this tea from the first cup! You can buy it at Walmart and many other stores. (Good Earth Sweet & Spicy Tea comes in both regular and caffeine-free.) 

6 comments:

  1. I love tea too!!!! (as you probably know! :))
    What nail polish do you use? I used to wear regular and high end nail polish but it ruined my nails, so I stopped. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nail polish I am wearing in the picture is O.P.I. Brand, It seems to stay on longer than a lot of polishes do. Have you ever worn that brand? I really don't wear nail polish often because of the chemicals in it! Have you ever tried a "natural" polish brand? I have looked into them, but haven't bit the bullet and purchased one of the expensive little bottles yet! I am wondering if maybe they wouldn't ruin your nails... :)

      Delete
    2. Oh and please tell me, what is one (or more!) of YOUR favorite kinds of tea?

      Delete
    3. My aunt got me some O.P.I and that one ruined my nails more than the generic Walmart brands! I was shocked!
      I have briefly looked into natural ones, but they're spendy, like you said, so I haven't tried them! This is where I looked at for recommendations: https://wellnessmama.com/17833/non-toxic-nail-polish/
      In case you're interested :)
      As for tea, I love Bengal Spice tea (Celestial Seasonings)... I don't usually like their tea because it's weak, but we really like Bengal Spice.
      I also have another spice tea from Harney and Sons, which is amazing. I save it for special days :) Other than those two, we have peppermint and chamomile and ... a few others. . . :) I like green tea, but finding one that doesn't taste like mower clippings is tricky! I'll have to try the one you recommended! :)

      Delete
    4. Well, if you ever do try a natural nail polish... Let me know! I would love to hear what you think about it! And thanks for the link. I will have to check it out! :)

      I have had Bengal Spice before and for a Celestial Seasonings tea, (which isn't the greatest brand of tea in my opinion) I thought it was good... their Sweet Coconut Thai is fairly good as well! YES Hanrey and Sons tea is oh so yummy! :)

      Delete
    5. :)
      I am going to order a natural "5-free" nail polish soon! I've
      picked out the cheapest one, and my favorite color of the Zoya nail polish! I'm getting it in the color Bailey, a shimmery pale pink. Hopefully it meets my expectations! Zoya has tons and tons of colors, some matte, some shimmery, some way sparkly, some almost two-toned! It was hard picking a color!

      Anyway, that's my update! :)

      Delete

Now I would love to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below!