Friday, January 13, 2017

Happiness...


"Happiness comes from a heart of gratitude and thankfulness. 
 Victory lies in the recognition that God is good." 
- Michael Phillips, Wild Grows the Heather in Devon

    
    I find the words God is good gracing my stationary.  It is true and it is changing me. Really believing that God is good, that He is Goodness, is reviving life in me, giving me joy & peace in Him! Like fresh air to my lungs, is God's goodness to my soul! Indeed what true happiness & victory there is for the soul that believes God is good!

2 comments:

  1. I treasure that quote, and the timing of your post also, because it expresses exactly how I've been feeling lately as well! :) God is good! And so is His word!

    ReplyDelete

Now I would love to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below!