Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Post Number 50

a picture... because picture-less posts are boring! 😊
    Wow, it is hard for me to believe that this is blog post number 50! It's going to be a bit random friends... I hope you don't mind!

   Chicken noodle soup and all manner of hot drinks have been on the menu over the past few days, as several of us have been under-the-weather with sore throats and hacking coughs. I think the worst of it is behind us now, thanks to the arsenal of home remedies that we used! Yay, I love essential oils, bone broth, garlic, vitamins and tea!

    I have been on a podcast listening binge lately... Because really what else has my under-the-weather self been up to?! One of my favorites to listen to is the Boundless Show. I love the candid, conversational style of their podcast and the godly level-headed prospective they offer on issues facing Christian young adults today. 

    In closing I want to share this song (Jesus Never Fails) with you, I heard it for the first time the other night and it has been a great reminder and encouragement to me! May it be the same for you! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for 50 posts! I am currently at 87 posts! Do keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please keep blogging. :) It was a blessing reading through it all. Thank you for sharing. Love the song too (both the words and the arrangement).

    ReplyDelete

Now I would love to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below!