Friday, November 17, 2017

October Memoir

   So here we are, half way thru November and no post yet... in fact no new post in over a month... Where have I been? What events, activities, joys and sorrows have filled my days and kept me from writing? Many, many... oh where do I even begin?


   October was a calm before a rush with beautiful autumn weather,  golden skies, golden fields, and golden moments turned memories.


 
   An impromptu photo shoot with my lovely sister!💗  

   We planted two new apple trees. Meet Harold (short for Haralred)  and Honey (Honey-crisp) our apple trees! 😉


     I had great fun decorating and preparing for Mom's birthday! The bouquet is made of mint and roses from our garden.

   I spent one morning clearing a path along our maple trees in the woods, it will be oh-so-nice this coming sugar season to be able to drive the ATV back in the woods for sap collection instead of manually hauling out full 5-gallon buckets!!! The skid steer made clearing a path a really fun and quick job!! :)

   October...  visiting Grandpa M. at the nursing home... holding his hand, fall yard-work, Mom's birthday, a hike through the woods and along the river at a near by State Park... talking with the Lord, October a beautiful, calm and golden month...
State Park path

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now I would love to hear from you! Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below!